I’ve been lucky enough to share my story in a bunch of different ways – you can view them all here!
- Active.com: How This Runner Went from OCD to the NYC Marathon
- Fox5 News: Running to lose weight is easy to sabotage
- Run Your Fat Off: Running Smarter for a Leaner and Fitter You
- DizRuns Podcast
- Fitfluential: For the Love of Running: Jessica’s Transformation Story
- Achieve with Athena’s Journey to Fit: Jessica’s Story
- The Sayreville/South Amboy Times (Page 23)
- Shape Magazine: “Running Helped Me Overcome Depression and Anxiety”
- PopSugar.com: How One Woman Took Control of Her Anxiety and Lost 100 Pounds in the Process
- News12 New Jersey: Prepping for the NYC Half Marathon 2015
- RoadRunner Sports on YouTube
For more information or interview requests, please email JessRunsHappy@gmail.com – I look forward to sharing my story with you!