I know what you’re thinking.
“2 posts in one day? Surely she must be mad!”
Well make of it what you will but I had to post now that I’ve taken a look at some of the wacky search terms that have brought people to my blog. I truly appreciate every visitor and love that you guys take the time to read my random ramblings, but I do kind of worry about you when you’re searching for terms like these and find me.
Here’s a sampling of the weirdest search terms that brought people to JessRunsHappy.com since its inception earlier this year (and my thoughts on each one):
- great stirrup cay sinus infection
- I’m sorry but I think you need to see a doctor, not my piddly little running blog.
- i just wanna medal dis yr
- me too, friend. me too.
- celebrate jim carrey
- yes, let’s! let’s ALL celebrate Jim Carrey!
- swimming caps embarrassment
- this one actually makes me smile. I’m so glad I’m not the only one!
- coxsackie happy birthday
- these two things do NOT belong together, and I pity this poor person if that’s what they got for their birthday.
I don’t know what’s more troublesome: the fact that folks are typing these searches into Google, or the fact that my writing is connected with these terms.
How about you – how did you find JessRunsHappy.com? Or if you’re also a blogger, what are some of the weirdest searches that have brought new visitors to your blogs? I need to know!